SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Greatest American Hero Seasons 1-3 on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greatest American Hero Seasons 1-3 on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I loved this show as a kid. Having fun watching it now Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Connie Selleca and Robert Culp? Count me in!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wasn't there a movie similar to that as well? I seem to remember watching something like that in a drive-in.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Meteorman?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
When I was young, I remember being impressed by Robert Culp shooting that 1911. He showed good form, even though he was shooting blanks. Razz

Where could I be? Believe or not I'm not home... Big Grin

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Do they have the pilot episode? The DVD's don't. (which I think I bought in a dollar store or someplace)

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I remember this show on air. It was creepy as hell even then.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
I remember this show on air. It was creepy as hell even then.

I just watched the whole 1:35 video in the OP and must admit, it's 1:25 more than I watched with it was on air for your exact reason.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Do they have the pilot episode? The DVD's don't. (which I think I bought in a dollar store or someplace)

I remember that, I passed on it beacause of it.

But yes, episode one is there.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
WOW... just hand my mind blown. Big Grin

Watching season 2, which I haven't seem since it originally aired. In this one episode was a line that I've had in my head, trying to recall where it came from for years! (I guess 37 years lol) Even having asked other people if they knew where it came from. I was shocked.. "OMG! THAT'S where it's from?" No wonder I couldn't remember.

And then later on in two different spots Robert Culp says two silly expressions/lines that I say from time to time, but had lost any idea of where I got them from. Eek Crazy how you can retain things.. but not.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Seen a few episodes on the lesser known old show channels here. It’s really hard for me to watch my childhood shows now. Seems like it ruins something.

Posts: 17883 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid, I loved Culp's Bill Maxwell.

Re-watching it now as an adult... I like him even more! Big Grin

Strangely enough, they have him carrying a Colt 1902 or 1905 in a couple episodes. I'm sure it was nothing more than a prop guy thing, but it sure was odd to see.