SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Herman Wouk - A Great Author
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Herman Wouk - A Great Author Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
I'm in the middle of 'War and Remembrance' having just finished 'Winds of War.' Great Reads. Also look at 'Don't stop the Carnival'

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Agreed. I've read W&R and WoW multiple times. Even the movie was decently done.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15223 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Don't forget The Caine Mutiny.

Posts: 9501 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just within the last two or threee months re read Winds of War/War and Remembrance and the Caine Mutiny which I originally read, I don't know, 20 or 20 years ago. I was reminded of how much I had liked those books when Wouk recently died. Outstanding reads. Again.

Posts: 550 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post