SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    World of Warships
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Warships Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted
I got into a Clan and am having fun in the clan battles, that is, until we made it to the top tier and got wrecked by one of the premium clans last night.

I fight everything but carriers and like the Russian Cruiser line (until the US split happens), the German BB line (love my GK!), and the US destroyer line.

Anyone still play?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I do. Same name

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
I still play. Mainly Co-op cause I cant' find a good group that actually wants to work together and win. Have yet to join a clan. I am under the same name in the game if you want to team up.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I got you guys in my contacts!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
You can add me: TreeKillah

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I play under the name "tanker767". I thought the game was going to have supply & logistics, drydocks, etc., in addition to the warships. It doesn't of course, but that's why I picked the name - and I like the game.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Necropost! On a whim, I decided to get back on and see what's what with the game. Anyone still playing? Add me, if you are: SumoDethKat

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I am still playing. We have an active clan too if anyone is interested.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
What's the clan, so I can apply?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
RDBOW

Shoot me a email and I will send you a discord link. I am out of town and away from the pc right now.

I will tell the other guys to expect you. So ShneaSig also plays and is in the clan too... maybe he can let you in.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I just sent the application.

Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Is this world of warships blitz?

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
No, this is the desktop version.

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Anyone still playing this? My sons (13 and 10) and I just downloaded the free version. They're into warships HUGE right now. My older son just got the COBI Missouri (BB-63) for his birthday. It's lego knock-off but the bricks are well designed and go together really well.

Anywho. We all just skimmed around in our little USS Erie today. At least I think that's the first ship they give you.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yep - playing right now, waiting to drop into Ranked.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a Sig Forum flotilla in the works?

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Heck, why not. Just created "SIGFF" or SIG Forum Flotilla.

I have never messed with clans, so you take your chances. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Is there anything my boys and I should do in order to progress "smartly"? I mean, other than paying attention to what the ships are designed to do, and getting good, so to speak.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ace522
posted Hide Post
Feel free to add me to your contacts list, The_Signess

Posts: 361 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I am ClownSix

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post