SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    How am I the first one to post this??? Sicario 2 trailer
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How am I the first one to post this??? Sicario 2 trailer Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Nice. While I didn’t care for some of the undertones of the first, overall it was still a good action flick. Who couldn’t like the bridge scene?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen the first one yet.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I didn’t know the trailer was out. Looks good. I will certainly see it

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Glad Brolin is back. I liked him in the first one.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
Glad Brolin is back. I liked him in the first one.

Jeffrey Donovan, as well.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool, Didn't know there would be and second one. I'll watch it.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kind of has a more dark "Clear and Present Danger" storyline to it. Looks good.

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and the whiny lady won't be back, even better!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Same writer but different director. So why does this movie have the same visual feel as the first?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad we have to wait until summer..

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed the first. Don’t feel like it’s a sequel type movie. Just my two cents.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
looks like more action and less ...

uh...

sorry Orguss' avatar is distracting me...

Less suspense.

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
That looks cool. I'll be sure to catch that. It had me at bump firing a Beretta into a guy at point blank range!

Sicario had the tone I look for in contemporary movies. I've been digging these rare modern films that are serious, adult, dark, and rated R. I'm tired of all these flippant wisecracking lightweight action movies designed for Millennials ala Baby Driver, Kingsman, Marvel movies, et al. I loved that Sicario utilized long cuts with a Steadicam - none of that shaky cam and rapid-fire edits where cuts last no longer than 2 seconds at the most.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to finish watching the first one.
The lady drives me nuts.

The first one is a bad omen. I say that because every time I start watching it at work on a slow night, the phones start ringing off the hook and out the door I go..

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this, make me wait 9 months!!!! Jeez.

Thanks entire convoy scenes into and out of Mexico were so good, I am not sure how they are going to match that.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I thought the first one was a solid movie for the most part. I hope to see a more solid role for Jeffery Donovan's character.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah this looks good!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two thumbs up.

------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post