SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    “Smooth Operator” – Sade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Smooth Operator” – Sade Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Hadn’t listened to this for a long time. Great song. Better in the evening though, while sipping a nice glass of whiskey.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8924 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I love that song. Always will. It and No Ordinary Love.
The cover of No Ordinary Love by the Deftones is great, IMO. Dude sounds so much like her:

The original:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Great song. Another one of hers that I particularly like is 'The Sweetest Taboo'.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6393 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Bamged to it many a night. Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite singers. I saw her in concert about 5 years ago, it was very good.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I do like Sade.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post