SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fan shreds guitar with Foo Fighters....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fan shreds guitar with Foo Fighters.... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Dave Grohl is still the coolest fucking rockstar out there....and this kid just lived his dream....(and crushes a solo around 3:30, with Dave in the background jammin' out to him)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I like these kind of videos. There's a cool one of Keith Urban too. A guy named Rob got to randomly play with him and before he was done the entire band came back out and joined in.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how often he will do that in the future ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There a couple videos out there with Steel Panther doing the same thing.

Posts: 734 | Location: Tucson | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
I like these kind of videos. There's a cool one of Keith Urban too. A guy named Rob got to randomly play with him and before he was done the entire band came back out and joined in.

Thanks Oz. I'd never seen that vid b4.
That's a really cool clip. I got a big kick out of that one.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I wonder how often he will do that in the future ?

Grohl? He does this kind of thing on a regular basis. I remember a fan doing vocals for Tom Sawyer when they played in Montreal.

ETA: found it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDWfMv3BloE

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Kinda reinforces why I like Dave…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Love this one of a drummer coming on-stage with the band:

https://youtu.be/Ll7lfZZjR4A

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
The Who had to canvas the crowd for a replacement drummer when Keith Moon passed out on stage. Scot Halpin stepped up and finished the set.

1973, Keith Moon gets subbed.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post