SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

A big day? Doing what?

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're my boy, Blue!

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
- I'm kicked out of school?! I don't know what I'm gonna do, man. My mom's gonna kill me!

- C'mon, she's not gonna kill you...

- Yes she is! See, I'm the first one to go to college in my family, and when I left she said: "Weensie, if you screw this up, I'll kill you!" She showed me the knife!

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm here for the gangbang...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love, and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
You think I like avoiding my wife and kids to hangout with nineteen-year-old girls everyday?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Took the restrictor plate off to give the red dragon a little more juice, but keep that on the downlow, it's not exactly street legal. Hey, Mike! (waves)"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Mitch: Please be honest with me. Tell me this is the first time this has ever happened.

Heidi: Well, do you want me to be honest or do you want me to tell you this is the first time?

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It's after midnight now, so technically it's now tomorrow morning. Enjoy your drink.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post