SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mustang, this is Voodoo 3.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mustang, this is Voodoo 3. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Remaining MiGs are bugging out.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Holy shit, it’s Viper!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
They must be close. I’m getting a hard-on.

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what I call a target rich environment.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeehaw, Jester's dead!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Yes Goose, I know the bird.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Lieutenant, what were you doing there?

Communicating

Communicating, keeping up with foreign relations You know, giving him the bird

You know the finger

Yes i know what the finger is goose.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Talk to me Goose

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Yee-haw, Jester's dead!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
But you remember one thing: if you fuck up just this [pinches fingers for emphasis] much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Slider... you stink.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
"Remember, boys, no points for second place."

“The plaque for the alternates is in the ladies room”

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
"You're gonna do what!?!?" Eek

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"His fitness report says it all. Flies by the seat of his pants, totally unpredictable."

"He got you, didn't he?"

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
You've been busted, you lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers, and one admiral's daughter!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
What's the number to that truck driving school?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Penny Benjamin?

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
You've been busted, you lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers, and one admiral's daughter!

Posts: 486 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post