SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I'm Hub McCann...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Hub McCann... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
I've fought in two world wars, and countless smaller ones on three continents. I've led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile and tribes of natives no white men had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and loved only one woman with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand.

That's who I am.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The kid gets it all.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
You bought a used lion?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a perfect example of what I was talking about since this boy has been suckling on his mothers tit he's been giving everything but discipline and now his idea of courage and manhood is to get together with a bunch of punk friends ride around irritating folks to good natured

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must meet this man Big Grin

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8755 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

It took me several months before I really understood and agreed with that quote. . .

My favorite line is:

[to Stan] You're lucky the lion got to you before *we* did.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s been here before! This is no ordinary salesman.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corn. Corn. Corn. Nothin' but corn!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Never understood why this wasn't a major hit movie. I still have the VHS tape.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Just a dumb kid, Hub. Don't kill him.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post