SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Brad Wesley picked me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brad Wesley picked me Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
And when he did, he fucked up.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Do you always carry your medical records with you?

It saves time.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Pain don't hurt."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
'I thought you'd be bigger'

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A polar bear fell on me.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Don’t eat the big white mint.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want you to be nice until it’s time to not be nice.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Is she?

Posts: 1620 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Mind your own business, Dad

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Damn that hurts don't it?

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
A high school friend of mine after college decided to give Hollywood a go. The best gig he got was Ray Romano's stand in for Everybody Loves Raymond. He was there for the duration of that show. Made it on camera a few times, but never had any lines. Never did break out of the stand in job. Had three more shows after that. He was born in Vienna and had a fair accent which probably kept him from any speaking roles. Swore he'd never play a Nazi which he should have even Tom Cruise played a Nazi. Anyway for 6 months he was Westley's girlfriends room mate in real life. Julie Michaels.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah! You're gonna be my regular Saturday-night thing, baby!

Oh STEVE!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
She’s got far too many brains to have an ass like that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
“The Double Douche”

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Opinions vary."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
"I use to fuck guys like you in prison" I use that one every so often Cool

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post