SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If they made a movie about you, what actor would play you?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If they made a movie about you, what actor would play you? Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
What actor, living or dead, would be cast if there was ever a movie made about you?

For me, it would be John Cusack. He'd have to gain about 100 pounds though. In my younger days (100 pounds ago), people would always say to me "Do you know who you look like?"

I'd heard it so much I'd immediately say "John Cusack." I was right every time.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Richard Salvatore Castellano

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Robin Williams for comedies and Kevin Spacey for dramas

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Jason Alexander (George Costanza)

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Wilford Brimley.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris, of course it would require a stretch on his part.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
My wife says I look like Scott Bakula (Star Trek: Enterprise, Capt Archer; NCIS-New Orleans, SAIC Dwayne Pride)

She's being EXTREMELY generous...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Trey Parker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Chris Penn

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Probably “Abe Simpson”. Smile. I’m not old but I am curmudgeonly!! Now get off my lawn.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
David Spade. I've been told for years I'm a dead ringer for him. Long time ago I was in a club in Mpls. with my oldest son. There were a couple gals who insisted I was David Spade and demanded an autograph. I told them they were mistaken and they went back to their table. They kept talking between themselves and kept looking at us. My son said Dad just roll with it dude! I got a kick out of that. Anyhow they kept talking between themselves and looking at us. Finally one came and approached us again and said ok maybe you're not him but I would like a autograph just in case. So I signed a bar napkin with the name David Spade.

I had a similar thing happen at a conveinence store in Wisconsin I stopped at for gas and snacks. Girl behind the counter kept looking at me weird and I finally said no I'm not David Spade. She says I was just going to ask you.

Funny thing I look in the mirror and I don't see it at all.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
David Spade. I've been told for years I'm a dead ringer for him. Long time ago I was in a club in Mpls. with my oldest son. There were a couple gals who insisted I was David Spade and demanded an autograph. I told them they were mistaken and they went back to their table. They kept talking between themselves and kept looking at us. My son said Dad just roll with it dude! I got a kick out of that. Anyhow they kept talking between themselves and looking at us. Finally one came and approached us again and said ok maybe you're not him but I would like a autograph just in case. So I signed a bar napkin with the name David Spade.

I had a similar thing happen at a conveinence store in Wisconsin I stopped at for gas and snacks. Girl behind the counter kept looking at me weird and I finally said no I'm not David Spade. She says I was just going to ask you.

Funny thing I look in the mirror and I don't see it at all.

From now on, whenever I ready your posts, I'll be reading it in Spade.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Vin Diesel or Jason Strathom.
Just to get the hairline correct.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Wilford Brimley.
I have at times looked somewhat like him.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ryan Reynolds or Chris Pratt. Obviously. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Wilford Brimley.

Me too! Or Ned Beatty.

Cartoon Character - Eric Cartman

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Richard Belzer looks like my twin brother.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The guy that plays Julian on Trailer Park Boys...

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Gerald McRaney when I was younger.

Now I'm mistaken for Hickok 45 at gunshows until I open my mouth and Tennessee doesn't come out.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Steven Van Zandt (Silvio Dante - Sopranos)

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post