SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If they made a movie about you, what actor would play you?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If they made a movie about you, what actor would play you? Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Judge Reinhold. To this day I get asked if I’m him. Although on basketball courts, when younger, I’d get Larry Bird’s brother.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fess Parker

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dean Gerard Winters

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
PEE WEE HERMAN

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Denzel Washington

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Marty Feldman

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I've been told I look(ed) like Jack Lord and Fred Dryer (Hunter). I never really saw the resemblance. But both good actors.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Denzel Washington

LOL. I’m glad some caught where I was going with that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John Holmes

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Ryan Reynolds for sure.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Adam Baldwin.

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
(I got the uglies from my Dad and the moustache from my Mom)

That's got to be the second most epic quote I've ever seen on SigForum.

The first, of course being, "Shit, she's coming home. Does anyone know how to get stripper glitter off a baby."

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm just sayin'

birth by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Well...
He was not an actor but he would be my pick...
So, the only person that comes to mind is once a really REALLY hot nurse told me that I looked just like Dale Earnhardt Sr. She said she was a huge fan of his.

She was SO smoking hot I would not argue the point with her but I thought to myself maybe just a little... if I was 3 inches taller, 30 pounds lighter, and you shut one eye and closed the other...

In case you can't tell... I'm the one on the right Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
David Spade. I've been told for years I'm a dead ringer for him. Long time ago I was in a club in Mpls. with my oldest son. There were a couple gals who insisted I was David Spade and demanded an autograph. I told them they were mistaken and they went back to their table. They kept talking between themselves and kept looking at us. My son said Dad just roll with it dude! I got a kick out of that. Anyhow they kept talking between themselves and looking at us. Finally one came and approached us again and said ok maybe you're not him but I would like a autograph just in case. So I signed a bar napkin with the name David Spade.

I had a similar thing happen at a conveinence store in Wisconsin I stopped at for gas and snacks. Girl behind the counter kept looking at me weird and I finally said no I'm not David Spade. She says I was just going to ask you.

Funny thing I look in the mirror and I don't see it at all.

Lastmanstanding, You should have said you'll sign her boobies.

Peter Sellars as Dr. Strangelove sort of looked like me, but, not excessively. If you go by looks, maybe Phillip Seymour Hoffman, but he is dead. Vincent D'Onofrio, if he were much fatter, looks enough like me to do it.

I'd like to be played by Harry Dean Stanton, if he were living. Why not? I always liked his persona in movies.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bonzo the clown, in his first serious role, an action film: "Jimmy watches grass grow."

Sequel to "Jimmy watches paint dry."

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

She was SO smoking hot I would not argue the point with her but I thought to myself maybe just a little... if I was 3 inches taller, 30 pounds lighter, and you shut one eye and closed the other...

It may be that I'm easily amused, but that cracked me up!

Sorta like my favorite line about deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dom DeLuise for the win.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

It may be that I'm easily amused, but that cracked me up!

Sorta like my favorite line about deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other.

LOL! Good, exactly as intended.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post