SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Old Westerns on You Tube
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Westerns on You Tube Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
'The Hallelujah Trail' and 'Sergeants Three' are just two of the oldies I found on You Tube.Not bad quality

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2257 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
My name is nobody

https://youtu.be/aIdGoAn7Fbs

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heisrizn:
My name is nobody

https://youtu.be/aIdGoAn7Fbs

Every year I want to make a thread, and every year I miss it. "Today, June 3rd 1899... Nobody." Wink

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
^^^
I saw that, forgot, and almost watched it again last night. Double Trouble turned up as a search result so I had a go at that but the connection was too slow. Bud Spencer is one of my favorite spaghetti western actors. If you like him, try these.

It Can Be Done, Amigo
Buddy Goes West
The Trinity Series with Terrance Hill

Offbeat movies;
Blood Money
Life is Tough, Eh Providence
The Sabata Trilogy

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post