SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
How often does the train go by?

So often you won’t even notice.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7671 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
You got my cheese whiz, boy?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SecurityGeek
posted Hide Post
Are you the police?

No ma'am, we're musicians.

Posts: 194 | Location: Little Elm, Texas | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four fried chickens and a Coke.
And some dry white toast please.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
I'll throw in the black keys for free.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
What kind of music do you usually have here?

Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Fix the cigarette lighter.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3990005134

Disco pants.....

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12616 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
"I hate Illinois Nazis."

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
You can't talk to the Penguin that way.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ujxDA9VsQG4

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don't know why but the line....
"Your gonna look kinda funny eating corn on the cob with no fuckin' teeth" cracks me up every time. It must be the delivery.

This is possibly my all time favorite movie.

".....new Oldsmobiles are in early this year"

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7671 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Who wants an orange whip?

Orange whip?

Orange whip?

Three orange whips!

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2385 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT!

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got done watching this. Great movie.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It wasn't my fault.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
If you say no, Elwood and I will come here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of the week.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post