SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
How much for the little girl?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
We're putting the band back together...........

We're on a mission from God

If you say no, Elwood and I will come here for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
We're putting the band back together...........

If you say no, Elwood and I will come here for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week.

Don't you blaspheme in here!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
It wasn't my fault.

Takes off glasses, kisses her, dumps her.

"Let's go."

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 83v45magna:

One of my all-time favorite movies. Several scenes were shot in areas where I grew up.

The scene with the penguin was filmed not far from my childhood home.

Edit:I live on the other end of the Chicago metro area now, but snapped a couple of shots of the "charm school" Jake attended the last time I was down that way. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"This mall's got everything!"

Car chase in the mall is the craziest scene I have ever seen in a movie, made even better by the "Can't turn you aloose" background music.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Shit!'

"What?"

"Rollers..."

"No!"

'Yes!"

"Shit..."

Posts: 158 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet they got SCMODS.

SCMODS?

State, County, Municipal Offender Data System, SCMODS.

(I still call the computer in the squad car SCMODS. I laugh when the younger cops look at me quizzically)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
The new Oldsmobiles are in early this year.....

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"Our Lady of blessed acceleration don't fail me now!"

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post