SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Transformers: War for Cybertron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transformers: War for Cybertron Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Someone finally did the Generation One story justice! I watched the entire season in one sitting without realizing how long I’d been sitting there.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's on Netflix, in case anyone is wondering.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I saw this and wondered about it. I'll have to give it a go.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8846 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It's on Netflix, in case anyone is wondering.

Derp! Didn’t mean to leave that out. Thanks!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I'll have to check it out when I can.

A few of the Transformers toys are hiding in my closet somewhere. Can't believe what some of them are selling for now.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post