SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Shia LaBeuof's new movie. Possibly the biggest bomb ever?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shia LaBeuof's new movie. Possibly the biggest bomb ever? Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
http://variety.com/2017/film/b...es-boost-1202023290/

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Good. I hate that little bitch.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Color me in tears.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Not necessarily a bomb, as it seems to be a tactic long-used in the U.K. to release a film in limited form for a specific purpose: Direct-to-video sales.

I'm not trying to defend LaBeuof, however. They did mention a bunch of other actors' films that have had extremely poor performance in the U.K. market.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sold three tickets at a discount? they made more on popcorn Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post