SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
"Oh!"

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Watch out for your cornhole!

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Well why don't you just uh go by Mike instead of Michael?

No way. Why should I change. He's the one who sucks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: f2,

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Wow, that's messed up.
What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
"Why does it say paper jam if there is no paper jam?"

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
So you're going to make a lot of money, right?

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
PC load letter! What the fuck does that mean?

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
There was nothing wrong with it… until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass-clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
There was nothing wrong with it… until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass-clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

He was on a local radio station promoting some charity in Los Angeles and the female part of the radio team opened with "are you the ass clown they were talking about in the movie?" He laughed so hard and suddenly I was certain milk came out his nose.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post