SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Arma 2: DayZ Epoch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arma 2: DayZ Epoch Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
If you don't know what this is, the learning curve will likely be much too steep.

If you do know what this is, then you know of the backstory of members here and mucho shenanigans.

Well, I had put up a server, and a variety of factors mean it will be expiring. Not the least being PUBG soaking up all of the kind of juice that the DayZ mod used to get.

If you're interested in "old school" DayZ, now would be the time to perhaps chip in.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
A real tragerdy this is, because it's a pretty good server without a lot of bullshit, like assholes buying F22s and then dropping clusterbombs on everything.

People just don't appreciate the joy that comes from finding an Enfield in a barn somewhere! Kids today!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Arc- you know I loves some dayz. Shoot me a message and let me know what you need. I’ll try and help if I can.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Shoot me a pm. I will have more time soon.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post