SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    would you watch this tv show about guns?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

would you watch this tv show about guns? Login/Join 
posted
Smithy's to the Rich and Famous.

Once a month the crew visit's a gunsmith too the celebrity's

they don't divulge the name of the owners, but might say if they were in any movies , or if they were owned by prominent people of the past

they show you the guns,gear, antiques and the custom work.

from all over the nation.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54611 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
They have a couple Youtube channels that do something similar. They go to museums, auction houses, and large collections, and highlight one or two interesting guns per episode. These guns might be mechanically interesting, or interesting because they're rare or valuable, or interesting because they're prototypes, or interesting because they're famous designs, or were owned by someone famous. (Though not necessarily because they're overly fancy and expensive guns, coated in gold and diamonds and heavily engraved.)

Forgotten Weapons is the biggest one. https://www.youtube.com/channe...KGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA

In Range TV also does the same sometimes. https://www.youtube.com/channe...NM9NqJqZXfRNeuW4_2sg

I'm sure there are others. All for free, and commercial-free if you use a Youtube adblocker plugin like AdBlockPlus.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I would if it’s not a neck beard show going to the lowest denominator.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post