SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Creed 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creed 2 Login/Join 
posted
Just saw this today....Apollo's son vs Ivan Drago's son....IN the words of clubber lang "I predict pain" (for the audience)

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Why... dear god why?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hollywood is officially out of ideas.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Phew, I kind of expected something about Scott Stapp. Not sure which will be worse though.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Make the jokes you want, but the last few Rocky movies have been very solid. I expect the same of this one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Seems a little far-fetched. Rocky III was the Cold War personified in Rocky vs Drago. There doesn't seem to be any need for a new rivalry based on our two countries just yet.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Seems a little far-fetched. Rocky III was the Cold War personified in Rocky vs Drago. There doesn't seem to be any need for a new rivalry based on our two countries just yet.

That was Rocky IV

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9690 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I thought Creed died in III. My bad.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post