SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Papillon - They're Remaking It (2017)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Papillon - They're Remaking It (2017) Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
"I really can't remember; why their making a remake of this? I had-it, but lost it!"

No picture.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
YouTube recommended it to me (the trailer) so I watched it. I really do not see what this one will contribute that the original did not already accomplish.
I feel like it will be like "The day the earth stood still" and "point break" remakes. They were already amazing movies and the new venture did not bring anything but fail.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
No. No. No.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
No. No. No.

I agree. I guess there are very few available scripts these days.{Sarcasm]

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post