SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Nobody puts Baby in a cooler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nobody puts Baby in a cooler Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted

(from a Yeti)

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Well crap, looks like I've been doing it wrong.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, just want the kids to chill, ya know?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Look, spaghetti arms. This is my cooler. This is your cooler. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
First drowning in sheetrock mud, now coolers?

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Is this really about babies in coolers, or a movie line, or both? Confused (people do put babies in coolers - check google images)

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like I picked the wrong cooler. That's okay, Baby, I went slummin' too.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Too expensive and sturdy to be used only as an ice chest. So I stack them up like a flight of stairs when changing a light bulb, or cleaning the ceiling fan, cleaning the gutters of my three-story house, putting the angel on the Christmas tree, or going into the attic. Lawyerly logic has not yet contra-indicated this usage so it must safe if there is not a warning against it, right?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But won’t the baby spoil faster if not kept cool?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember when times were easier, in the good old days when refrigerator doors latched and people used to keep their babies in there!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
Depends on proximity to Grandma.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:

Only if you spare the rod.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
I remember when times were easier, in the good old days when refrigerator doors latched and people used to keep their babies in there!

Are you channeling the Freeze song Refrigerator Heaven?

Warning, somewhat fucked-up content linked..

https://youtu.be/KQZrhmPma0U

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
They kept putting Hilts in the cooler...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post