SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Worst Film in History.....Netflix...."The Killer"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst Film in History.....Netflix...."The Killer" Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
I'm sure this Thread has been started many times before, but because I had little else to do this afternoon, I thought to give it another shot. I turned my attention to a Spanish Language Film today, with no Subtitles and absolutely no connection between the Storyline, the Script, or the language being spoken.
It's a Western of sorts, and its called "The Killer"......I doubt its been on the Netflix menu for very long. You owe it to yourself to invite all your best Friends over for Supper and a Movie. This is the Worst movie I've ever seen. Check it out.......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are many really bad movies out there but one of my favorite stinkers in the western genre is:
China 9, Liberty 37.
Sam Peckinpah is in it.... As an actor!
And.... Fabio!
Most memorable line:
As long as I have a face, you will always have a place to sit.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What about Trailer Park Shark on SyFy?

An actual line... "Why dont you tongue punch my fart box?"

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ll just leave this here....

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0200940/

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Wink The movie made by Ed Wood in the fifties was so cheesy that in a scene on an airplane the cockpit was separated from the passengers cabin by a shower curtain.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
On Netflix, I'd put 'The Lobster' on the list. Good Lord I want that time back.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Gunhead...Jack Frost 2 (the horror movie, not the family one)...teenage cat girls in heat (troma movie, if that means anything to you). They all sucked really, really bad. That is saying something coming from a guy who owns Robot Jox.

However, the only movie to make me legitimately angry that I could not get the time back I spent on it was Mulholland drive. I should have known better than to watch another David Lynch movie. I don’t enjoy his style in the least. There was exactly one scene in the movie that I found the least bit interesting, and no it wasn’t Naomi Watts’ sex scene. Every single other thing about it made me emotionally angry that I had spent time letting the damn movie assault my eyeballs. It is, quite possibly, my least favorite movie I’ve ever seen.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Sorry the first Billy Jack movie... not the one most folks think of... but "Born Losers" has at least got to be in the top 10...

then there was that one about the Alien attack on New York City that was all filmed through a hand held camera by a guy at a party,,.. man that one stunk ... so bad I have blocked the title from my mind.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
there are some pretty decent movies being thrown around in here right now.

my entry is M Night Shyamalamadingdong's "The Happening." Absolutely the worst movie he ever did which is saying a lot.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post