SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Okay, Miller! Don't hurt the mayor! We'll give you whatever you want!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay, Miller! Don't hurt the mayor! We'll give you whatever you want! Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
First, don't fuck with me. I'm a desperate man! And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want a recount! And no matter how it turns out, I want my old job back!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
And I want a sports car. Something that goes really fast and gets really shitty gas mileage

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Does it hurt? Does it hurt?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about the SUX 9000?

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Bitches...LEAVE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IndyRob,

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Can you do that daddy?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
“Dick, you’re fired!”
“Thank you.”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
Bitches...LEAVE

I was just waiting. It was on last night hence the thread. I still laugh every time he says it.
What is also quite funny is the space defense laser system misfiring in the news and it accidentally fired on Santa Barbara. That’s the creators of the film hating that area and the assholes that live there. The news also says the accidental laser firing killed two former presidents. There are many subtle jabs in the film and I quite like the humor.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Cobra assault cannon: State of the art bang-bang.

Paul Verhoeven may be nuttier than squirrel turds, but damn did he know how to make an over-the-top sci-fi movie!

- Bret

Posts: 2464 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Can you fly Bobby?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Let the mayor go, and we'll throw in a BlauPunkt.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"C'mon Sal, Tigers are playing... TO-NIGHT!"

quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
Bitches...LEAVE

Hilarious behind the scenes on "Bitches leave!" scene.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ That was funny!

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post