SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I K I L L E D Y O U R
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I K I L L E D Y O U R Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Fucking cat!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Stupid fucking rope?

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuckin... What the fuckin... Who the fuck fucked this fuckin... How did you two fuckin fucks...

Well, that certainly illustrated the diversity of the word.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Stupid fucking rope?

[Lilt] ohh...is that so, Rambo? [/Lilt]

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Stupid fucking rope?

[Lilt] ohh...is that so, Rambo? [/Lilt]

Charlie Bronson always had rope.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post