SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Season Alerts - The Crown and Undercover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Season Alerts - The Crown and Undercover Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Title pretty much says it all (aren't I a good boy?)

Probably everyone who cares knows what The Crown is about.

Undercover is a Dutch/Belgian series about undercover cops. Captioned, of course. First season was well done IMO, second season appears to be on track as well.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you and I are pretty much on the same page lately. We had been looking forward to season 4 of The Crown being released and started watching it Sunday. Enjoying it through the first four episodes. Charles is a dweeb. No wonder the Queen has held on as long as she has (in real life).

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Netflix?

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Netflix?

Yes, both on Netflix. I just finished the new seasons on both episodes. The Crown was outstanding, but I wish they'd offered another couple of episodes. No spoilers though.

I was a bit disappointed with the season finale of Undercover. Again: No spoilers.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kho:
you and I are pretty much on the same page lately. We had been looking forward to season 4 of The Crown being released and started watching it Sunday. Enjoying it through the first four episodes. Charles is a dweeb. No wonder the Queen has held on as long as she has (in real life).

I had that very same thought. "Jeebus, boy, grow a set already!"

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by kho:

I had that very same thought. "Jeebus, boy, grow a set already!"

If we didn’t already know the story, I would say ol Chucky is ready to go postal any minute now. That boy gets no respect.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post