SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Casablanca", Bogart, 1942
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Casablanca", Bogart, 1942 Login/Join 
posted
For all the shut ins due to this virus...(Link):

https://archive.org/details/Ca...ergmanHumphreyBogart

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Despite the other thread, I still had to click on this one. Thanks for the link to that website. Glad to know it.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Despite the other thread, I still had to click on this one. Thanks for the link to that website. Glad to know it.

I looked thru the other thread but besides the movie snips, didn't see a link to the entire movie....thus this thread.

Enjoy the links on that website you went to. Many of the 1930's, 40's and early '50's movies are now considered to be "Public Domain" and available for free download.

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Nice find, was unaware of this site. Time to dig for other treasure....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I used that site to watch "The Black Stallion" last night. I was only a kid when it came out and I had no idea who Francis Ford Coppola was. The funny bit was the last 5 minutes of the movie switched to Spanish voice-over! That was funny.

Tony

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
How do you tell what's a movie and what's a trailer (if it doesn't say so in the title)? I keep looking for stuff and getting a bunch of spurious crapola...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching Casablanca for the first time. Good flick! Also watched The African Queen last night too.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
How do you tell what's a movie and what's a trailer (if it doesn't say so in the title)? I keep looking for stuff and getting a bunch of spurious crapola...

Length of the snip is a sure sign as Movie trailers and snips are usually just a few minutes long.

Entire movie is well over an hour long.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Just finished watching Casablanca for the first time. Good flick! Also watched The African Queen last night too.

Tony.

I don't think I could admit that in public.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post