SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Brockmire Season 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brockmire Season 2 Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
Brockmire season two begins Wednesday, April 25th. I'm giddy with anticipation.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
This show was hilarious, cant wait for season 2

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Fatty Boomballaty......

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked it up on google,
thanks,

I need a good giggle

it's available on youtube ( per wiki)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love that show, the one liners are the greatest!

"Most of all, I like that we seem to have the same exact level of functional alcoholism."

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was a little disappointed in this first episode of the new season. Hopefully they can bring Amanda Peet back into the mix and revive my interest as I thought her character and involvement with Azaria's character helped the show move.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I looked it up on google,
thanks,

I need a good giggle

it's available on youtube ( per wiki)

It’s on Hulu too I believe. I just watched season 1 a month ago. It’s Hilarious.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post