SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who's your favorite supporting character in Seinfeld?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's your favorite supporting character in Seinfeld? Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
For me, it's Jackie Chiles

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
J. Peterman is pretty funny sometimes. I also liked how Puddy told Elaine she was going to hell - can't remember why, but he didn't think she was worth witnessing to when he was a Christian...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The stare. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of some of my relatives...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Frank and Estelle Costanza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVq7CyhfRA8

They are classic!

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Puddy is pretty funny.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Newman.

The Michigan Bottle Scam.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feels like an Arby's night.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not a regular support role but is there a more iconic character than the Soup Nszi?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Hello, Newman

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Reminds me of some of my relatives...

I love Uncle Leo. Can't remember the actor's name but I have seen him playing villains in some old black and white western movies.-

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Puddy is pretty funny.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3Qm_ASPrloE?rel=0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Two great Puddy episodes are the one, where his selling Jerry a car and the final episode, when Elaine is hauled off to jail and tells Puddy not to wait for her and he replies simply, "OK".

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lt Joe Bookman

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Puddy: “whaddaya got there, a Clarkman?”
Kramer: “yeah”
Puddy: “it’s a misprint”

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank C.
then Kramer

its going to be another thirty years before another show has that many actors that play so well off of each other

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Elaine's father, played by Lawrence Tierney.
The Close Talker played by Judge Reinhold.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
They're spectacular and they're real.

I always liked Frank Costanza.
"You wanna piece of me?"

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
I love Uncle Leo. Can't remember the actor's name but I have seen him playing villains in some old black and white western movies

Len Lesser. He was in The Outlaw Josey Wales too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Elaine's father, played by Lawrence Tierney.
The Close Talker played by Judge Reinhold.

Minor character, Frank Costanza.
Minor minor character, Bookman.
Minor minor character runner-up, the new-age pyramid herbal tea healer guy.

I always wondered why Elaine's father was not a recurring character. On the DVD they reveal that the actor tried to steal a kitchen knife from the set and scared the hell out of everybody.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Mickey.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post