SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments..
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments.. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
My favorite scene is when Bruce Dern discovers that James Garner did not really unload his gun and says, "Oh, that's funny. That's real funny."

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Nothing to Lose: "There's a spider on your head." followed by Tim Robbins shoes catching on fire.

Dumb and Dumber: Pull over! No, it's an anorak but thanks for asking!

As Good as it Gets:
Melvin Udall: Where did they teach you to talk like that, in some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

Posts: 11344 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:

Pretty sure it was a cardigan.

My favorite LOL part of the movie.

Posts: 7312 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:

Pretty sure it was a cardigan.

My favorite LOL part of the movie.

It sure was! Thanks!

Posts: 11344 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post