SIGforum
Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments..

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/8570035734

February 11, 2018, 08:41 PM
recoatlift
Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments..
Don't Go Near The Water, Glen Ford..1957
And of course, Mister Roberts...but the ending crushed me.
February 12, 2018, 09:22 AM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

February 12, 2018, 12:46 PM
Tejas421
"The Party" with Peter Sellers.
February 12, 2018, 02:27 PM
ChicagoSigMan
Two movies that crack me up:

Dumb and Dumber
A Fish Called Wanda
February 12, 2018, 02:49 PM
corsair

February 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
bubbatime
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Something About Mary,...frank & beans...hair gel...

I saw that opening night with my dad. A completely full theater. I have never laughed so hard in my life. My body and face HURT after that movie. A great comedy.

The Jerk had some good lines as well.

February 12, 2018, 08:19 PM
mdblanton
Thor: Ragnarok is the most recent one that comes to mind. I’d almost say it was a comedy with some action in it. Too many scenes to name. Some were expected but the funniest were when I was expecting something different to happen.

Michael
February 15, 2018, 01:48 PM
slabsides45
Something about Mary, frank n' beans scenes.

Blazing Saddles, tntc (too numerous to count).

Airplane, tntc.

Animal House, I'm a zit, I gotta work on my game, If I were you, I'd be....

History of the World, tntc.

Fletch, Underhill account (numerous), jail scene.

Christmas Vacation, tntc.

Vacation, tntc.

Caddyshack, dootie pool scene, I'm no slouch myself, I smell varmint poontang... heck, tntc again.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
February 15, 2018, 04:46 PM
Chach

February 15, 2018, 05:27 PM
jhe888
Oh Brother, Where Art Thou

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
February 16, 2018, 08:44 PM
just1tym
Just watched a pretty funny movie with a good bit of "Hillbilly Humor" with Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and D.J.Qualls in Delta Farce. These three nuckleheads play Army Reservists that are suppose to be deployed to Iraq but are accidentally ejected over Mexico. Lots of laughs and gay humor follow between the Mexican banditos, wrestlers, and drinking ensue. I found myself laughing and thought it worth mentioning.

Regards, Will G.
February 17, 2018, 06:20 PM
reflex/deflex 64
Laughed so hard I cried watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

It took about three viewings but Napolian Dynomite finally had me laughing out loud.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------
February 17, 2018, 07:37 PM
Sig209
I always laugh at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9flhhwkTTA

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
February 17, 2018, 11:28 PM
just1tym
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
Laughed so hard I cried watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

It took about three viewings but Napolian Dynomite finally had me laughing out loud.

I was in stitches when John Candy lost his cigarette in the car and the fire ensued Big Grin

Regards, Will G.
February 18, 2018, 02:21 PM
SHOOTIN BLANKS
"I thought you said your dog did not bite?"

February 18, 2018, 05:41 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

February 18, 2018, 09:58 PM
amals
I know there have been many, but the first that comes to mind is the ladder rescue scene in It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Doesn't do so much for me now, but I remember as a ten-year-old kid in 1963, laughing so hard it hurt.

More recently, the castle scene (John Cleese with a French accent) and the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
February 18, 2018, 11:17 PM
rusbro
quote:
Originally posted by amals:
I know there have been many, but the first that comes to mind is the ladder rescue scene in It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Doesn't do so much for me now, but I remember as a ten-year-old kid in 1963, laughing so hard it hurt.

More recently, the castle scene (John Cleese with a French accent) and the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

You know you're old when describe a 43-year-old movie as one of the more recent ones.

(I'm no spring chicken myself; just couldn't let that one pass Wink )
February 19, 2018, 06:12 AM
NK402
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uW3vklH3oYM" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

My favorite scene is when Bruce Dern discovers that James Garner did not really unload his gun and says, "Oh, that's funny. That's real funny!"
February 20, 2018, 07:37 PM
RichN
This scene from Total Recall always makes me laugh.

NSFW

Richter: I want that fucker dead!

Helm: I don't blame you, man. I wouldn't want a guy like Quaid porkin' my old lady.

Richter: You saying she likes it?

Helm: No... I'm sure she hated every minute of it.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)