SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments..
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments.. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Don't Go Near The Water, Glen Ford..1957
And of course, Mister Roberts...but the ending crushed me.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Party" with Peter Sellers.

Posts: 983 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Two movies that crack me up:

Dumb and Dumber
A Fish Called Wanda

Posts: 6060 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14537 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Something About Mary,...frank & beans...hair gel...

I saw that opening night with my dad. A completely full theater. I have never laughed so hard in my life. My body and face HURT after that movie. A great comedy.

The Jerk had some good lines as well.

Posts: 6658 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Thor: Ragnarok is the most recent one that comes to mind. I’d almost say it was a comedy with some action in it. Too many scenes to name. Some were expected but the funniest were when I was expecting something different to happen.

Michael

Posts: 1092 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Something about Mary, frank n' beans scenes.

Blazing Saddles, tntc (too numerous to count).

Airplane, tntc.

Animal House, I'm a zit, I gotta work on my game, If I were you, I'd be....

History of the World, tntc.

Fletch, Underhill account (numerous), jail scene.

Christmas Vacation, tntc.

Vacation, tntc.

Caddyshack, dootie pool scene, I'm no slouch myself, I smell varmint poontang... heck, tntc again.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Oh Brother, Where Art Thou

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Just watched a pretty funny movie with a good bit of "Hillbilly Humor" with Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and D.J.Qualls in Delta Farce. These three nuckleheads play Army Reservists that are suppose to be deployed to Iraq but are accidentally ejected over Mexico. Lots of laughs and gay humor follow between the Mexican banditos, wrestlers, and drinking ensue. I found myself laughing and thought it worth mentioning.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Laughed so hard I cried watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

It took about three viewings but Napolian Dynomite finally had me laughing out loud.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5128 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always laugh at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9flhhwkTTA

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
Laughed so hard I cried watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

It took about three viewings but Napolian Dynomite finally had me laughing out loud.

I was in stitches when John Candy lost his cigarette in the car and the fire ensued Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
"I thought you said your dog did not bite?"

Posts: 1627 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know there have been many, but the first that comes to mind is the ladder rescue scene in It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Doesn't do so much for me now, but I remember as a ten-year-old kid in 1963, laughing so hard it hurt.

More recently, the castle scene (John Cleese with a French accent) and the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Posts: 2684 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amals:
I know there have been many, but the first that comes to mind is the ladder rescue scene in It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. Doesn't do so much for me now, but I remember as a ten-year-old kid in 1963, laughing so hard it hurt.

More recently, the castle scene (John Cleese with a French accent) and the Black Knight scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

You know you're old when describe a 43-year-old movie as one of the more recent ones.

(I'm no spring chicken myself; just couldn't let that one pass Wink )

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uW3vklH3oYM" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

My favorite scene is when Bruce Dern discovers that James Garner did not really unload his gun and says, "Oh, that's funny. That's real funny!"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This scene from Total Recall always makes me laugh.

NSFW

Richter: I want that fucker dead!

Helm: I don't blame you, man. I wouldn't want a guy like Quaid porkin' my old lady.

Richter: You saying she likes it?

Helm: No... I'm sure she hated every minute of it.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post