SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments..
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laugh Out Loud Movie Moments.. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Undoubtedly one of the funniest, side splitting sequences in film history Big Grin I had to watch again before posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCGg2dU8bSU

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16583 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
No movie has ever made me lol, as well as cringe and both want to look and not look, as much as Borat.

The fight scene was both epically funny and epically disgusting at the same time.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
"Daaaaaaad!!! I'm gophering!!!"

Dad, I'm prairie dogging it! FIFY

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High Drag, Low Speed!
Picture of Heatmiser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
No movie has ever made me lol, as well as cringe and both want to look and not look, as much as Borat.

The fight scene was both epically funny and epically disgusting at the same time.

You need to watch The Brothers Grimsby. Big Grin

“Sons of Bitches! Take this blindfold off and let me see my bride!"

Posts: 667 | Location: Central Arkansas | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
While not a movie, Last Man Standing generally earnes a LOL in every episode.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4207 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
"Commando" is action/comedy at its best. Wink

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12079 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The end of The Dogs of War, when Christopher Walken shoots Col. Bobi.

I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but I do, out loud, every time.

Posts: 21031 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
A couple of scenes in Beverly Hills Cop. When Axel first meets Serge at the art gallery. The scene at the private club when Axel goes to confront Victor Maitland and plays the guy with “Herpes Simplex 10.”

Those are funny scenes, but I can't help but laughing uproariously when Lt. Bogomil uses a bogus statement to explain how Victor Maitland was taken down while Foley is sitting on the ground with a shit-eating grin on his face until he realizes the Chief is watching him and he suddenly goes straight faced.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heatmiser:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

You need to watch The Brothers Grimsby. Big Grin

Thanks. I wasn't aware of this film.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
A couple of scenes in Beverly Hills Cop.

Originally posted by Orguss:
I can't help but laughing uproariously when Lt. Bogomil uses a bogus statement to explain how Victor Maitland was taken down while Foley...

I always liked the scene where Taggart tells Axel to tone down his mocking of the chief, and Axel replies, "What, can the guy hear through the wall?" and everyone in the office murmurs in unison, "YES, HE CAN!"

Posts: 5577 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Beverly Hills Cop - banana in the tail pipe.

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! Searching Ludwig's office.

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation."

Add one more vote to "Used Cars."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Beverly Hills Cop - banana in the tail pipe.

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! Searching Ludwig's office.

"Bingo!" Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Liar Liar has some

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Home Alone. Watching Pesci and Stearn make their way through the booby-trapped house gets me every time.

Posts: 1356 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37062 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Bwhahahaha Thelma’s Not here!!!! I told you the bitch ain’t here!!!!

Amazon woman on the moon love it.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7615 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post