SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Taken (TV Series)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taken (TV Series) Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
So far, so good.
I've watched the first 5 episodes of this series that prequels the Liam Neeson character / Luc Besson's movie saga.
It follows a younger, still single Brian Mills, already a former top tier operative.
To sum it up without give anything away, let's say that the series reminds me quite lot to The Unit in most aspects. No skirts drama, God be praised.

Worth a try.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I've watched every episode I like it.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I like it as well on the whole, but I don't like Jennifer Beals in that role. She's just not believable. But then, anything after Flashdance was a waste of her time.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Rollo belongs on Vikings...

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Not a bad show, I watched the series and will watch next season.

I like the different characters on the squad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I was going to pass on this, but learning Jennifer Beals is in it I'm curious.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to the watching this off the DVR. I'm 2 episodes in and I like. Lots of familiar faces. Good call on the Unit comparison.

They seriously need to get a weapons consultant, though. In the first episode they go out of their way to make a Heckler & Koch "joke" ("Koch with a K..."), and the guns she's talking about are Berettas. Eotechs also have magnification (no mounted magnifier) and some pretty crazy reticles. Must be what happens when the moisture gets inside...

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post