SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    “No Safe Spaces” - documentary on free speech crisis in US academia; now in theaters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“No Safe Spaces” - documentary on free speech crisis in US academia; now in theaters Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted
Here’s a post from conservative blog powerlineblog.com announcing that the documentary “No Safe Spaces”, made by Dennis Prager and Adam Carolla, is now going to wide theater distribution after great initial viewing at limited screens. Link

As an idealistic, liberal young person I imbibed the saying “freedom for the thought you hate”. Turns out that only applied to actual communists; nevertheless I still believe free speech is fundamental to college and university campuses, especially now that leftist administrators, students, and faculty are censoring pro-American, pro-Christian, and conservative speakers and campus clubs.

You can look here to find a theater and screen times near you.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I have been looking forward to this for a while now.

I like adam Corolla a lot... if you can, read his book "not.taco bell material"

Or something like that.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Just saw it. Worth the time and money.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post