Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Rockwell Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I remember him as villain Eric Knox in Charlie's Angels an in Iron Man 2, Stark's rival weapons developer, Justin Hammer. Similar roles he did a good job with

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by equivet:
The Way, Way Back is a great movie, and Rockwell’s performance reminds me a bit of Bill Murray’s in Meatballs, though TWWB is a much better film.

Aw hell naw! No way, man! Blasphemy! Cool

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I liked him in "Better Living Through Chemistry", as well as those other's mentioned.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
Mr. Right got terrible reviews, but I thought it was pretty entertaining.

Underrated, and... Anna Kendrick.

-Rob

I'm with you guys. I laughed at Mr Right and though it was worth the price I paid for it.

Rockwell reminds me a little bit of Joe Pantoliano. The funny, sometimes weasly kind of dude that usually shows up as a supporting actor or in a smaller move of his own and is aloways good for a laugh.

Posts: 4548 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
He was great in the indie piece of awesomeness called Safe Men.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
coming soon to a theater near you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKM6fSTs-A0

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post