SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone Here A Fan Of "Kevin Can Wait"?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Here A Fan Of "Kevin Can Wait"? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
I was skeptical of this show at first and wondered if Kevin James could pull off another hit after King of Queens, but both my wife and I have become big fans of this show and think it's HILARIOUS.

For those not familiar, it stars Kevin James (Doug Heffernan on King of Queens) as a newly-retired police officer who lives on Long Island with his family.

Posts: 33764 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I tried watching it but it just seems as though he changed his uniform and wife.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Wife and I like it, also like the show after it with Matt LeBlanc - Man with a Plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
I tried watching it but it just seems as though he changed his uniform and wife.

Really? I thought the first couple of episodes were a little iffy but then it kind of got it's groove and got really funny. The wife from this show is nothing like the mean one on King of Queens either.

Posts: 33764 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I like it too and the one right after it with Matt LaBlanc which is surprisingly decent too.

Posts: 22897 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My wife and I watch it. Can't think of any other SitCom we've watched in years

Posts: 13235 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I like it too and the one right after it with Matt LaBlanc which is surprisingly decent too.

We watch both as well. Overall two solid shows back to back is a nice change of pace when it comes to sitcoms.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
last man standing is better
the second kevin james , not so much

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
last man standing is better
the second kevin james , not so much

Hmm, it's funny you say that!

We love the new Kevin James show but just can't get into Last Man Standing with Joey from Friends.

posted Hide Post
Last Man Standing cast with Tim Allen

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Another favorite of ours!

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
its one of the better new shows on

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Another favorite of ours!

Tim has been pretty outspoken recently on what it's like to be a Conservative in Hollywood.

Interesting fact, on the show Tim's hobby is ham radio... and he went out and got his ticket for real. Not just him, but now over two dozen of the cast and crew have gotten licensed!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who is the bald black guy in the middle?

I watch this show all the time and don't recognize that person at all?

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Who is the bald black guy in the middle?

I watch this show all the time and don't recognize that person at all?

Robbie Countryman, the director of that particular episode.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KK6OTD call sign ; per wikipedia