SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(whisper)Spice...

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
[whispered]...Dune. Arrakis. Desert Planet.

"We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arrakeen air."

"He who controls the spice controls the Universe. Long live the fighters!!!"

"Give the Harkonnen a blade."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I think my favorite quote in any film.

quote:
We Fremen have a saying: "God created Arakis to train the faithful." One cannot go against the word of God.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post