SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Narcos on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Narcos on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of cfiore
posted
Apparently a new season of Narcos is on Netflix for anyone who is a fan. It is about the rise of the Guadalajara cartel.

Posts: 474 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
outstanding

really enjoyed seasons 1-3

thanks for the info

--------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Cool. Ran out of (good) shows to watch. Started watching Weeds again last night

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Wait season 4 is out?! Guess I won't be seen again until later this weekend.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Good stuff, as expected. But I doubt things turn out well for Pena.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

It should he is still alive.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IIRC, one of the location scouts was "scouting" in the wrong neighborhood and got himself killed.

Either way, I'm looking forward to sitting down over my days off and watching it.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8339 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
I finished it off, yesterday. Yea, it's really good. I can't wait to see next season.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. I am flying out tomorrow and delivering a yacht for 11 days and need to load up my ipad with stuff to watch over the trip.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

It should he is still alive.

the actor not the actual guy

the actor playing kiki camarena is named michael pena...

Smile

--------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Kelly the all star centerfielder for Bears, grew up to be a law enforcement officer in El Paso. Seems like it was just last decade he was tracking down fly balls from right field to left field, hitting dingers, riding his dirt bike, and being an all round punk.

Good to see he turned it around.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of quattro_joe
posted Hide Post
I've spent a lot of time in Guadalajara, so this was a fun watch. I have no doubt there are places in GDL that a gringo shouldn't go, but I have walked all over the city.

"Sometimes Magic sounds like Tape" -- The Amazing Johnathan

Posts: 1208 | Location: Redmond,WA | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post