SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Insurance rates in the Old West
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Insurance rates in the Old West Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
I agree.

A bit of practice and you'll be able to shoot as good as the Waco Kid.

Can I move? I’m better when I move.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m sure the “Ladies” upstairs qualified for hazard pay from all the 45 slugs passing through their floorboards.

Depending on what was going on upstairs, they might have to close due to too much fucking overhead.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do some research.

Sorry. I had a great-grandfather who was a surgeon at the Battle of Gettysburg. I must have inherited my bad attitude from him. Frown

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
Do some research.

Sorry. I had a great-grandfather who was a surgeon at the Battle of Gettysburg. I must have inherited my bad attitude from him. Frown

It’s all good. I’m gonna say there was just a bit of difference between the “real” old west and the somewhat whimsical point of view being scrutinized in this thread.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
And the horses never seem to run away, even though 200 shots have been fired around them.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Quote:Glass coverage must've been insane too. Somebody was ALWAYS getting tossed out a window big enough to drive a stagecoach through.

Yes, where's the glass shop?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post