SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
"Too much law make people mad."

Hawaii

P-p-please, Eddie! Don't throw me out. Don't you realize you're making a big mistake? I didn't kill anybody. I swear! The whole thing's a set up. A scam, a frame job. Ow! Eddie, I could never hurt anybody. Oow! My whole purpose in life is to make... people... laugh!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9683 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

"Joe was able to understand them but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them."

"In America, there is no such thing as poor people, there are lazy people."- Edmond's dad

Posts: 10743 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
You know how to whistle, dont ya, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow!

quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Some like it hot

Incorrect. This is Bogey and Bacall from 'To Have and Have Not'. Razz

NRA Endowment Life Member; ISRA Member

“The Left want to be our shepherds. But that requires us to be sheep.” ― Thomas Sowell

Posts: 4582 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

"Joe was able to understand them but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them."

Idiocracy

“This is great, now we gotta surrender our socks.”

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8913 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Saving Private Ryan

What, are you shitting me? When you said you needed my help, I thought you wanted me to help you move a sofa or something.

America First!

Posts: 3050 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
You know how to whistle, dont ya, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow!

quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Some like it hot

Incorrect. This is Bogey and Bacall from 'To Have and Have Not'. Razz

Damn....
Red Face

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 5730 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

What, are you shitting me? When you said you needed my help, I thought you wanted me to help you move a sofa or something.

'Eraser.'

"Thank God you're here, Major..."

Posts: 1111 | Location: Va | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mo4040:
"Thank God you're here, Major..."

Where Eagles Dare

"We have 12 of these shotgun shells, 26 of these pussy nine mils, and 16 of those .357 Magnums."

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12209 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
"We have 12 of these shotgun shells, 26 of these pussy nine mils, and 16 of those .357 Magnums."
Dawn of the Dead.

You have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you... help you landlady carry out her garbage.

Posts: 9675 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
You have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you... help you landlady carry out her garbage.

The Matrix

"Every age is the same. It's only love that makes any of them bearable."

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12209 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Every age is the same. It's only love that makes any of them bearable."
Time After Time.

This is the man; Gemini 7, Gemini 12, Apollo 8 - they were the first ones around the moon. This guy did 10 laps.

With one hand on the wheel.

Posts: 9675 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
posted Hide Post
Apollo 13

"Ignore the bird, follow the river."

Posts: 9985 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Willow

"The water changes always, but the river..." (This one might be Google-proof. Good luck.)

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Pocahontas

Name 2 movies with: "Here's Johnny"

Posts: 8046 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pocahontas

Very close, but no Churchill. (The literal quote from Pocahontas is, “What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice. The water's always changing, always flowing.”)

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The water changes always, but the river..." (This one might be Google-proof. Good luck.)
guessing... A River Runs Through It?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^That would be way too easy.

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
This was a tough one, so here's a video clue...

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
The Yakuza.
Ever hear of a ritual killing?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 8981 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ever hear of a ritual killing?

Uncle Buck

There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be.

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 5730 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post