SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Miss Medina. Tell Eliot Ness to get his feet off the furniture, he's not in a barn."

The Accountant. (One of the rare films to feature the deadly but little known Indonesian martial art of Pentjak Silat.)

"What's behind me...is not important."

Posts: 11517 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gumball Rally

"We can do that. We don't even need a reason."

Posts: 596 | Location: North East Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
Gumball Rally

Caddy Shack

“Nothin'! A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head, he beat you with nothin', just like today when he kept comin' back at me, with nothin'.”

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8620 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
Gumball Rally

Caddy Shack

“Nothin'! A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head, he beat you with nothin', just like today when he kept comin' back at me, with nothin'.”

Cool Hand Luke

"All we want to do is make you rich and respectable"

------------------------------
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 2810 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The Sons of Katie Elder

"don't get all stingy with your bullets"

Posts: 11517 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
zombieland

Well done. Don't put it in your pocket.

Posts: 9423 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
No Country for Old Men.

I'm not dying yet. I have to kill quite a few men first.

"You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget”.
The man

Posts: 10056 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
用心棒 (Yōjimbō)

"He who values his life dies a dog's death."

Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
13 Assassins

“Leads? Sure, I’ll just check with the boys down at the crime lab. They got four more detectives working the case. They got us working in shifts!”

Posts: 4062 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
The Big Lebowski

"No sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

Posts: 9859 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Spaceballs.

What's that man doing in my drawers?

Posts: 9423 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
The Thin Man

In response to “I’ve never been so insulted!”

“Well, its early yet.”

Posts: 11287 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A Day at the Races..

"There's nothing like a piece of hickory"

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 8308 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Pale Rider

"There are three basic types, Mr. Pizer: the Wills, the Won'ts, and the Can'ts. The Wills accomplish everything, the Won'ts oppose everything, and the Can'ts won't try anything."

"You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget”.
The man

Posts: 10056 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
"There are three basic types, Mr. Pizer: the Wills, the Won'ts, and the Can'ts. The Wills accomplish everything, the Won'ts oppose everything, and the Can'ts won't try anything."

The Black Hole

" You've done well to keep so much hair when so many's after it. I hope that you fare well."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5018 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black Hole.

Well, I've been to two World Fairs, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 5494 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^^Dude, you gots to answer the last quote before posting a new one.

Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Black Hole.

Well, I've been to two World Fairs, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.

Dr Strangelove

"He also said he was the teacher's pet of a chowder headed mick sergeant. What's that mean, Doc?"

"The frost on the ground probably envies the frost on the trees."

Posts: 8726 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
^^^Dude, you gots to answer the last quote before posting a new one.

Oww I'm sorry

Thats matey in the bomber in dr strangelove

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Posts: 1962 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donovans Reef

I hope your fingers aint tickling my ivory handled Colt...

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 8309 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post