SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Everybody relax, I’m here.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Big Trouble In Little China?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 4379 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Kahn

You jumped the gun guys. We're still waiting to find out if my answer was correct. If it was, I get the next question.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1424 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
You are correct, RichN.

TBIY

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12371 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He dropped a church roof on 34 of his worshipers last Wednesday night in Texas as they were grovelling through a hymn to his majesty. Don't you think that felt good?

"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1424 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Who put this thing together? Me, that’s who! Who do I trust? Me!”

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plasteek:

So, the way the thread works, someone has to correctly identify the last quote (as confirmed by the person who posted it), before they can post a new quote of their own.

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12371 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:

So, the way the thread works, someone has to correctly identify the last quote (as confirmed by the person who posted it), before they can post a new quote of their own.

Isn't there a 24 hour rule?..i.e.... no correct answer in 24 hrs=stumped or respond to an answer within 24 hours or the honor reverts to the previous winner. Or is there another, perhaps better, explanation of the 24 hour rule?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rebut10,

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1049 | Location: Gone back east. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rebut10:
quote:
quote:

Isn't there a 24 hour rule?..i.e.... no correct answer in 24 hrs=stumped or respond to an answer within 24 hours or the honor reverts to the previous winner. Or is there another, perhaps better, explanation of the 24 hour rule?

I think we have instituted a 24 hour rule. We really need it to keep the game flowing. If no response (answer or answer confirmation), it should probably revert to the last person up; if they don't respond, anyone should just jump in. Something like that.

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
I think this may have gotten lost in the clutter.

quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
He dropped a church roof on 34 of his worshipers last Wednesday night in Texas as they were grovelling through a hymn to his majesty. Don't you think that felt good?

- Benjamin Franklin

Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1049 | Location: Gone back east. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Red Dragon

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
quote:

Red Dragon

Right story, wrong movie.

- Benjamin Franklin

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Manhunter

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
Manhunter is correct.

- Benjamin Franklin

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"Now you're going to have to buy it; it's a used gun."

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

posted Hide Post
“Take within you this fire that burned your beloved Sparta. Let it fuel your rage and hasten your steps toward destiny.”

posted Hide Post
Plasteek,

You must correctly answer the current question before you can ask a new one.

- Benjamin Franklin

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:

VIDEO CLUE:

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

VIDEO CLUE:

Just a SWAG, but "Lord of War"?

Posts: 1364 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post