SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Zombieland.

Posts: 1346 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
ZOMBIELAND.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Scotch: Neat.

Posts: 8654 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
tk13 takes it by a minute...congrats.

The floor is yours tk13

MikeGLI gets honorable mention.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1032 | Location: Gone back east. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
You know, listening to this blues music reminds me of my own trials and tribulations as a young guy...

Posts: 1346 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Clue #2: "Well, my nuts are halfway up my ass, but other than that I'm perfect."

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Clue #3: "So...what would you little maniacs like to do first?"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
Clue #3: "So...what would you little maniacs like to do first?"

That one I recognize; Weird Science.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1406 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Got it.

posted Hide Post
Instant grits?

"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1406 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
Instant grits?

My Cousin Vinny

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12216 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I knew that wouldn't take long.
The board is yours.

- Benjamin Franklin

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"They're not going to toss this ship overboard!"

[Hint: it's an "air"-ship.]

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12216 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Thirty Seconds over Tokyo.

One of my favorite war movies as a kid.

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Nice! I just rewatched it the other day. TBIY

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
"Out here, due process is a bullet."

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
"Out here, due process is a bullet."

The Green Berets

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Correctamundo.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"One shot had taken their fears away."

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know this.... but the name escapes me.
Lions - Hunter - Michael Douglas?

(just tell me I'm on the right track - don't consider this my answer)

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
quote:

I know this.... but the name escapes me.
Lions - Hunter - Michael Douglas?

(just tell me I'm on the right track - don't consider this my answer)

You are totally on the right track.

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"