SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Badgers!?? We don’t need no stinking badgers!!!”

UHF (Trinidad Silva's last role)

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Scarface

In technical terms, he’s a loon.

Posts: 948 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Technically I wasn’t thinking of UHF. Was that line in there it’s been so long.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 4402 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windhover:
In technical terms, he’s a loon.

The Terminator

He was last seen in the north country, hunting. His grave is unmarked, but it does not matter. He had always lived in the borderland, anyway; somewhere between this world and the other. lt was a good death.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1434 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Technically I wasn’t thinking of UHF. Was that line in there it’s been so long.

Technically, I beat you at The Treasure of the Sierra Madre... Razz

0-0

Posts: 10772 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was last seen in the north country, hunting. His grave is unmarked, but it does not matter. He had always lived in the borderland, anyway; somewhere between this world and the other. lt was a good death.

Legends of the Fall.

Let´s try again:

"We mean no harm" (waving a dildo over the head).

0-0

Posts: 10772 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
The Kentucky Fried Movie

Oh, I love your suits. It must be a bitch finding suits size 68 extra fat and a 12 dwarf

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
It must be a bitch finding suits size 68 extra fat and a 12 dwarf

Smokey and the Bandit (one of my favorites of all time)

"candy is dandy but liquor is quicker"

Posts: 8123 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Technically, I beat you at The Treasure of the Sierra Madre...

Well son of a bitch you did. We must have hit submit at just about the same time.

Posts: 4402 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
It must be a bitch finding suits size 68 extra fat and a 12 dwarf

Smokey and the Bandit (one of my favorites of all time)

"candy is dandy but liquor is quicker"

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

“I don’t think I’ll ever be over Macho Grande.”

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 1928 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Airplane......2??????

“I should have brought a gun.”
“What?”
“Err we’re gonna have a lot of fun.”

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
“I should have brought a gun.”
“What?”
“Err we’re gonna have a lot of fun.”

Grosse Pointe Blank

“Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.”

Accu-strut for Mini-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 12429 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Godfather 2

Oh, does the sick prisoner routine still work in China? 'Cause here, it's been done to death.

America First!

Posts: 3093 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shanghai Noon

"Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"

Posts: 76 | Location: The Sun & Fun Capital of the World | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Aliens.

Half black half Samoan.

Posts: 9737 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Pulp Fiction

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 14523 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Spade in the Maltese Falcon

"I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos."

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 5780 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
The Jerk.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posts: 9737 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

They Live

"Stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?"

Posts: 36 | Registered: September 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Avengers: Infinity War

"Miss Medina. Tell Eliot Ness to get his feet off the furniture, he's not in a barn."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16483 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post