SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

"There's nothing to worry about. It's just a routine turbine trip".

The China Syndrome

He chose, poorly.

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 10527 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
He chose, poorly.
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

No, venti is twenty. Large is large.

Posts: 9553 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Role Models

“The pure fact is he's running to save his hide. And every man he killed, he killed to protect himself.”

I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing.
Krombopulos Michael

Posts: 10465 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“The pure fact is he's running to save his hide. And every man he killed, he killed to protect himself.”

Death Hunt

"Fire from ice; can you think how?"

Posts: 11845 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The Edge

“But I have proof and tonight I’m going to show you something...make you believe.”

I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing.
Krombopulos Michael

Posts: 10465 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“But I have proof and tonight I’m going to show you something...make you believe.”
The Howling.

I want you to go as quietly as possible. Do not make a sound until I tell you to run. Then run as fast as quickly as you can. Now does everyone understand?

Posts: 9553 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The Birds

“Shut up you earth colony nitwit. He’s not going to finish us off. He just wanted to stun us- put us out of commission for a while.”

Krombopulos Michael

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Shut up you earth colony nitwit. He’s not going to finish us off. He just wanted to stun us- put us out of commission for a while.”

Galaxina

"You never know how fast you are going until you fall off"

America First!

Posts: 2996 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You never know how fast you are going until you fall off"

On Any Sunday

"I never did know your name."

Posts: 165 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 64dodge:
"I never did know your name."
High Plains Drifter.

When he's a man he'll come for revenge.

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
When he's a man he'll come for revenge.

The Godfather II?

If that's right, and I get to go, here's another:
"There's been a disturbance at the Bowl-O-Rama."

Posts: 1312 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:

Sorority Babes?

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 10527 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

Sorority Babes?

No, but same era. No actors in common.

Hint--this is the actress who said the line:

Posts: 1312 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Another hint--Here is the actor the line was said to:

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:

Critters

Posts: 11845 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Critters

Yes!

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Critters

Yes!

That was a tough one.

"there's no such thing as luck."

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:

"there's no such thing as luck."

A New Hope

"Splitters!"

Posts: 9934 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
One day she went away and didn't come back. She died or vanished somewhere, in one of the Labor Camps. A nameless number on a list that was afterwards mislaid. That was quite common in those days.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7214 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Dudes, you gots to answer the last previous quote before you post a new one!