SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Sweetheart, if the prize is you, I'm a ready teddy"

Posts: 8968 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
"Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted this. I wanted to serve my country. I want to go to Viet Nam."

Born on the Fourth of July --Very appropriate today!

"Where's the dog?"

Posts: 1312 | Location: Northern Ky | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:

"Where's the dog?"

Silverado

"When my time comes, will you do the same to me?"

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1324 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
"When my time comes, will you do the same to me?"

Dracula

"Kill me before the war is over, will you?"

Posts: 11845 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
The Patriot

"I hope you two had a good time, 'cause Hap paid the check."

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9627 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I hope you two had a good time, 'cause Hap paid the check."

Flying Tigers

"All we are is dust in the wind, Dude."

Posts: 11845 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

"Without a plan there's no attack, no attack, no victory!"

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 281 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
"Without a plan there's no attack, no attack, no victory!"
One Crazy Summer.

You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

Posts: 9554 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Clerks

“Endgames are always full of surprises, aren’t they?”

I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing.
Krombopulos Michael

Posts: 10465 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Omega Man.

"Who's the U-boat commander?"

Posts: 165 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 64dodge:
"Who's the U-boat commander?"

Risky Business

"Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you've tasted it what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late."

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1324 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
"Sweetheart, if the prize is you, I'm a ready teddy"

American Graffiti

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 5608 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you've tasted it what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late.

Excalibur

“It’s going to be starvation, fire, pestilence...anyone caught in the middle of it doesn’t stand a chance”.

I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing.
Krombopulos Michael

Posts: 10465 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
“It’s going to be starvation, fire, pestilence...anyone caught in the middle of it doesn’t stand a chance”.

Day of the Triffids

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you.

"Now understand, Commander, that torpedo did not self-destruct, you heard it hit the hull, and I was never here."

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

"Now understand, Commander, that torpedo did not self-destruct, you heard it hit the hull, and I was never here."

The Hunt for Red October

"I liked the Austrian way better."

Posts: 9935 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"So did I".

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

"I hope you don't get that laundry gig, I hope Manny get it, your ass be hump, hump and hump." Big Grin

Posts: 16831 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope you don't get that laundry gig, I hope Manny get it, your ass be hump, hump and hump

Platoon

Well, the problem is... Rob, you and I weren't here, this conversation never happened, so I can't remember what the fuck you didn't tell me!

America First!

Posts: 2996 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
"So Sho did I."

Wink

Posts: 9935 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, the problem is... Rob, you and I weren't here, this conversation never happened, so I can't remember what the fuck you didn't tell me!

Air America

"There's nothing to worry about. It's just a routine turbine trip".