SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name the movie quote
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the movie quote Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
<singing> 634-5789 </singing>

Posts: 7901 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
American Bandstand performance by the Marvelettes.

Posts: 5220 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
<singing> 634-5789 </singing>

Blues Brothers 2000

"Our history will be what we make of it. And if there are any historians about fifty or a hundred year from now, and there should be preserved the kinescopes of one week of all three networks, they will there find, recorded in black and white and in color, evidence of decadence, escapism, and insulation from the realities of the world in which we live."

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northern Panhandle WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^. Yup, Blues Brothers 2000

Posts: 7901 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Posts: 112 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Animal Crackers

"Don't you ever say that again about your fathers, because they are not cowards! You think I'm brave because I carry a gun? Well, your fathers are much braver, because they carry responsibility — for you, your brothers, your sisters, and your mothers. And this responsibility is like a big rock that weighs a ton. It bends and it twists them until finally it buries them under the ground."

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9532 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The Magnificent Seven

"Turn(ed) left at Greenland".

Posts: 11650 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Please make me a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater, and make yourself whatever you like"

Posts: 8846 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
The Hunt for Red October.

Posts: 9473 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
The Hunt for Red October.

That might be correct, but not the one I was thinking of. A little older. In fact black-and-white.

VIDEO CLUE:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

Posts: 11650 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You know I counted the floors of this building from the street?

And?

There's one missing.

We'll look into it.

Posts: 9473 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
NO country for Old Men. That's one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies.

here's an easy one...

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn
Gone with the Wind

The only promise I will make is that if elected I will immediately dismantle the student government, so that none of us will ever have to sit through one of these stupid assemblies again.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Election

"Then who do we shoot?"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Then who do we shoot?"
The Grapes of Wrath.

what do you think of farmers? you think they're saints? ha. they're foxy beasts. they say, we've got no rice, we've no wheat. we've got nothing. but they have. they have everything. dig under the floors. or search the barns. you'll find plenty. beans, salt, rice, sake.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The Seven Samurai

"I live on the Demon Way in Hell."

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Seven Samurai

"I live on the Demon Way in Hell."

Lone Wolf and Cub- Baby Cart in the Land of Demons. I have the condensed “Shogun Assassin” but would love to find the complete series.

“Yeah, jet setters, assorted zombies, come here to watch a climb. If they’re lucky, they get to see a man die on the mountain.”

" I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing."
Krombopulos Michael

Posts: 10218 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Please make me a drink of grain alcohol and rainwater, and make yourself whatever you like"

Dr. Strangelove

quote:
“Yeah, jet setters, assorted zombies, come here to watch a climb. If they’re lucky, they get to see a man die on the mountain.”

The Eiger Sanction

Easy one: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Posts: 5662 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
Easy one: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Empire Strikes Back

"He had this crazy idea about breeding pine trees..."

Posts: 9895 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Back to the Future

What's the matter, kid? Ever have lamb chops?

America First!

Posts: 2952 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post