This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/8490053474

September 08, 2020, 09:24 PM
tigereye313
Hooked on Tedeschi Trucks Band

Seriously hooked.

September 08, 2020, 09:34 PM
YellowJacket
They are a great band and Derek is unmistakably brilliant.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
September 09, 2020, 07:51 AM
lyman
excellent band,

and the Tiny Desk series is a great series to book mark on utube,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

September 09, 2020, 08:38 AM
Pistolria
TTB is fantastic, I've seen them live a few times always a great show!

Check out their Live from The Fox Oakland album!
September 09, 2020, 10:46 AM
TMats
Big “yes.”

September 09, 2020, 11:38 PM
46and2
Yeah, he/she/they are great.
September 10, 2020, 08:12 AM
sig226fan
Always been a big fan of Susan Tedeschi's music. Will have to dive into her new venture above when I get home and have time to go down the rabbit hole. I am sure it is going to be a fun journey. Thanks for the heads up.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.
September 10, 2020, 07:20 PM
doc45
Midnight In Harlem, nuff said.
September 11, 2020, 01:30 PM
TMats
Midnight in Harlem is outstanding. So’s this:

September 11, 2020, 06:47 PM
Bob RI
One of my favorites! been following Derek since about 1995 and Susan since her early solo days on local radio. Seen them many many times solo and TTB and various shows where they’ve sat in with folks. Both are super nice people. I once saw a kid bring a guitar to a show for Derek to sign, not only did he sign it, he invited the kid on the bus after the show to teach him a couple of guitar licks....the kid and his mom were floored by the offer! I remember talking to his Dad several times as he manned the T shirt booth back in the DTB days. Great music.
September 12, 2020, 12:32 AM
Lefty Sig
I saw a Derek and his band as an opener in Detroit in 2001. He hadn't really got into his thing yet or I would have noticed. Fast forward a couple years and I saw him twice with the Allman Brothers.

Then, it was clear that he was the heir to Duane Allman. The one that could continue in Duane's footsteps, but take it further. Like SRV was to Albert King.

He has progressed from there in the last decade and a half, far far from there. Just search YouTube for "Derek Trucks Solos" and you will be amazed.

And I liked Susan's "Hope and Desire" album in 2005 or so - lots of great Motown and Stax inspired songs on there, and her best singing IMO.